Sofbe Business Apps Server for Service Providers
Sofbe provides a unique business opportunity for Service Providers: our Business Apps Server (“BAS”) allows the Service Provider to resale Best of Breed, Web based, Business Applications to your SMB customers:
- CRM: Customer Relations Management
- CMS: Content Management System
- HRM: Human Resource Management
- Web Inventory System
- Social Web Add-Ons: Wiki, Blog, Forum, FAQ
- LMS: Learning Management System
The BAS allows the Service Provider (SP) to host these Apps for hundreds of SMBs, where each has its own copy of the different apps. Revenue from Business Apps is significantly higher than revenue from communication services!
- SP gets additional revenue from existing customers
- SP gets meaningful support revenue as well
- Customer retention: Keep customers closer with “sticky” business apps
- Dramatically expand Service Providers offering beyond computing or communication
- Give SP a huge advantage over competing SPs
Sofbe BAS Service offering.
- Low risk Revenue sharing model provides you with very low entry costs
- Pay as your grow controls financing, and reduces OPEX
White labeling / private labeling options:
- Add SP brand logo or service logo onto the Business Apps software, visible to SP customers.
Service Delivery Options
- SP choice of support options: Yours, Sofbe or 3rd Party Support.
- SP choice of server hardware: your hardware, Sofbe hardware, 3rd Party hardware.
- SP choice of server hosting: hosted on your data center, Hosted on our servers or through 3rd party hosting.
- SP choice of Domain names: our domain names, your domains name or customers