Learning & Course mgt.
The Sofbe Hosted Learning Environment (LE) System—Moodle is a full featured, pre-installed and pre-Configured Moodle server that is just ready to roll. Moodle is the leading Web Based Learning Environment.
Sofbe LE is a fully functional LE system that provides instructors and students with a complete set of tools to conduct online training sessions and administration tools to support on-line, web based learning activities.
Sofbe LE is part of the BBOSS (Best of Breed Open Source Software), and is considered the best in the Web Based Learning Environment category.
- Easily set up a full-fledged Web Based Learning Environment, in few hours!!
- Manage, upload, and display any type of training content
- Administrator, teacher, student and guest privileges
- Supports variety of course material such as presentations, multimedia and flat documents.
- Easily helps you create courses from existing material
- Provides workshops, surveys student tests and test results.
- Supports calendar and event scheduling
- Intuitive student / teacher graphical interface.
- The widest, most heavily tested and used Web Based Learning Environment.
- Simple maintenance and operation.
- Web based system: No software installation required.
- Hosted on our Business Portal or delivered as a Business Server to your premises.
- Enjoy a large and very active community.
- Ready to go: You do not waste time installing configuring, and testing each software component.
- A huge variety of open source code available—to speed up your work.
- No risk! - No upfront costs, no commitment, no contracts.
- Ready to roll: All software is pre-installed and pre-configured on the servers.
- No vendor lockout: No strings attached to any vendor.
- Worry free: No licenses to manage, no activation codes to keep.
Demo: For a demo please go to our demo page:
The Sofbe Web based Learning environment – Moodle is available in the following formats:
- Fully Hosted and managed on our hosted Business Application Portal
- Onsite, on our Business Server edition